|Tour Code||Days||Departs||Returns||Price $AUD|
|0||1st January 2016||31st December 2016||$POA|
HOW TO BOOK A PRIVATE AUSTRALIAN JOURNEY
1.Contact Bill Peach Journeys - you have the choice to either contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us by phone +61 2 8336 2990 to speak with an expert from our team.
2. Creating your itinerary - once we have received your initial enquiry by phone or via web, an expert from our team will begin considering your specific requirements for your journey including your travel dates, number of people in your travel party, special interests and style of travel. Once they have all the information that they require from you, they will begin creating a journey especially tailored for you! We arrange all components of your private journey such as accommodation, touring, meals and travel.
3. Hand crafted journey - you will receive a copy of your proposed journey in a full colour itinerary format. Please take the time to read through your itinerary. We are more than happy to answer any questions or comments you may have about your holiday. If your itinerary requires some refining we are happy to do this also.
4. Confirming your arrangements - in order to confirm your Australian arrangements we will send you an invoice for 25% deposit payment of the total trip cost (unless advised otherwise). Once we have received deposit payment we will secure all arrangements for your journey. Please note that if the programme is booked less than 90 days prior to departure then full payment is required.
5. Final payment - the balance of your trip payment is required 90 days prior to travel (unless advised otherwise). Approximately 30 days before you travel we will send you a copy of your final itinerary.
6. The final step - when you arrive depending on your arrival destination you will either be met by one of our representatives and given all your required travel documentation for your journey or your documentation will be waiting for you in your arrival hotel.